Released November 1, 2017
- File names for each calendar will now include the date, the name, Bar # and court code (e.g. 4803).
- Separate files are created when the judge or referee hears cases in multiple courts using different case management systems (e.g., District and Circuit).
Released April 14, 2017
- TCS imported cases will include the year in the case number.
- PCS imported cases will include the 1st line of comments after the hearing type in the 'Notes:' section.
- PCS Probate Civil imported cases will now pull in the Plaintiff and Defendant names.
Released March 23, 2017
- BIS DCR extract - Added Prosecutor name as Plaintiff Atty 1 for DCS, CCS and TCS criminal cases to pull into DCR extract on criminal cases.
- BIS DCR extract - Added 'Venue' or 'State of Michigan' as Plaintiff for DCS, CCS, TCS criminal cases to pull into DCR extract on criminal cases.